I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick it even makes me ryme
I hate that your always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry
I hate that your not around and the fact that you didn't call
but mostly i don't hate you not even close not even a little bit not even at all
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick it even makes me ryme
I hate that your always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry
I hate that your not around and the fact that you didn't call
but mostly i don't hate you not even close not even a little bit not even at all

Odeio quando me fazes rir com as tuas parvoíces
Odeio que tenhas sempre razão
Odeio que saibas sempre o que eu estou a pensar
Odeio que não estejas sempre ao pé de mim
Odeio a tua capacidade para me deixares sem palavras
Odeio que consigas sempre fugir às minhas perguntas
Odeio quando me olhas fixamente à procura duma resposta
Odeio quando tentas esconder o que pensas
Odeio que sejas tão orgulhoso
Mas acima de tudo, odeio não te odiar e não saber como o fazer
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário